Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How well do you sleep?

This week, we will address sleep or lack of sleep, including a couple of effective solutions. We did discuss Insomnia in one of my earlier posts. However, the posts this week, we will concentrate on a couple of sleep disturbances.

1.Has your sleep been interrupted by your partner's Snoring?
2.Have you awakened with a stiff neck or neck pain?

Please click on to Comment and answer - Yes Or No to either questions #1 or #2

As of this week, my posts will be reduced to approximately three times to four times weekly for the present. If you would like for me to continue x6 weekly, then contact me via comment. If this was an interactive site, then I would continue to post six times weekly but I have not received the required responses.
Agapelife

2 comments:

annucool15 said...

1. No
2. Yes

Anonymous said...

1. Yes
2. Yes

Love to get advices to escape from neck pain....

Thanks

DIGG