Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HERE COME THE 7 STRESS BUSTERS!

Are you ready for my proven 7 Stress Busters!

1. BREATHING - THE RIGHT TYPE OF BREATHING AS SHOWN IN qi gong.
2. RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
3. VISUAL IMAGERY
4. HUMOUR THERAPY
5. MUSIC OR AROMA THERAPY
6. STRETCHING AND OTHER EXERCISE
7 PRAYER OR MEDITATION

These are just a few of the Stress Relievers but the ONES, I have practised on myself. Others have practise them too with very effective results. It will not do - to just practise one or two of these. Many programs and gadgets online to reduce stress, some costing more than others. These 7 STRESS BUSTERS ARE FREE!

I have not elaborated on them but I will if I receive some REQUESTS.One thing common about all these Stress Busters - there is no financial cost - already ONE STRESS REDUCED!LOL
So here's to your HEALTH!!
Agapelife

No comments:

DIGG