Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All you want to know about Self-esteem!

After viewing some blog forums as well as my observations of people in my surroundings and in my practice, I have realized that poor Self-Esteem has been the cause of much needless suffering to people with unhealthy self-esteem.

A person can be outwardly, attractive or talented or intelligent, wealthy or in a great profession, yet surprise! surprise, the person can be inwardly troubled by self-esteem issues. Why?

In the next days, we will explore the causes of poor self-esteem! How does poor self-esteem affect the victim and those close to them? How to develop a healthy self-esteem?

If you have any comments or wish to share experiences or feel you have a poor self-esteem, I would like to hear from you!
Agapelife

No comments:

DIGG