Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Non Invasive Treatments For Pain Management.

I realized that I did not complete the treatment phase of yesterday's posting "the final frontier".

In my experiences with pain control, I have found two very simple ones - 1. effective breathing techniques. 2. Accupressure.
Qigong exercises is another but that deserves a week on its own. Why? The benefits of

Qigong has positive effects on those who have experienced it, from people with severe pain and joint problems to those suffering from cancer, high blood pressure and the list goes on.
Agapelife.

1 comment:

Catherine Warrington said...

I used a handheld accupressure machine on a trapped nerve in my shoulder one night last week. It had been driving me crazy all day and I was totally amazed by how much better it was after 10 minutes of accupressure. By the morning I was back to normal!

DIGG