Monday, May 26, 2008

Blogcatalog - Empowering

Before we get to my next topic tomorrow, to add to the Stress and Health, I saw on MSN this am - health feature about recent research proving Humor's positve effect on Stress!

This online group (Blogcatalog) that I joined a few weeks back has been quite empowering:- when I had some challenges with this blog layout and settings.Thanks! So you will definitely see some additions in the coming weeks.

If you want to leave a COMMENT, just click on the word COMMENT below and a page will open where you can leave a comment which goes to moderation but don't worry, it will be published if it is Inquiring, Positive, Speculative, Funny, Challenging or Empowering? Did I leave anything out?LOL Topic suggestions - most welcomed!

My next topic is on Pain and Suffering? Can people be Suffering but not in Physical pain? If you wish to leave your views, click on comment?
Agapelife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never really visited a blog before. Yours is cool and has lots of good information.

Anonymous said...

I for one find it best to use humour as a de-stress!

DIGG